Dr. John Cretzmeyer understands that many people
are especially anxious about going to the dentist. As owner of Dentistry for the Entire Family, he has invested in a number of amenities to ensure even the most dental phobic patient will be comfortable and
pain free during their dental visit.
“It’s very rewarding to have an incredibly talented team that shares my mission to
convert dental phobics into life long happy dental patients with healthy, beautiful smiles”.
Dr. John Cretzmeyer received his dental degree from the University of Minnesota in 1975 and a BS in Biology from St. Johns University in 1971.
Dr. Cretzmeyer has extensive training and experience related to cosmetic (smile makeovers), restorative, and full mouth reconstruction dentistry that includes dental crowns, dental bridges, dental veneers, and dental implants.
2015 marked Dr. John Cretzmeyer’s 40th year of practicing dentistry. Dr. Cretzmeyer founded Dentistry for the Entire Family in 1975 and practiced dentistry in North Minneapolis for 20 years before moving Dentistry for the Entire Family to its current location in Fridley, in 1995.
Dr. John Cretzmeyer has been recognized for his dentistry excellence. He’s been featured as a Top Dentist in both Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines several times and inducted into Mpls. St. Paul Top Dentist’s Hall of Fame.
Awards and Recognition
- Voted Top Dentist by Mpls. St. Paul magazine
- Inducted into Top Dentist Hall of Fame by Mpls. St. Paul magazine
- Voted Top Dentist by Minnesota Monthly magazine
- Voted Top Dentist by Consumer Research Council of America
- Multiple Recipient of Super Service Award by Angie’s List
- Featured as “Faces of Mpls. St. Paul” in Mpls St. Paul magazine
- Patient’s Choice Winner by Opencare
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minneapolis District Dental Society
- Fridley Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- Give Kids A Smile Day
- Donates to many outreach world cause organizations that provide medical and dental relief services
- Locally known for his 150,000+ Christmas display of lights that have been featured on all the major television networks. It’s been a tradition for over 30 years.
Dr. John Cretzmeyer lives in White Bear Lake with his wife Barb (Pine Tree Apple Orchard). Married for 44 years, together they’ve run over 100 marathons, and enjoy playing tennis, biking, skiing, sailing, weight training, and traveling.