Dr. John Cretzmeyer understands that many people
are especially anxious about going to the dentist. As owner of Dentistry for the Entire Family, he has invested in a number of amenities to ensure even the most dental phobic patient will be comfortable and pain-free during their dental visit.
“It’s very rewarding to have an incredibly talented team that shares my mission to
convert dental phobics into life long happy dental patients with healthy, beautiful smiles”.
Dr. John Cretzmeyer has been practicing dentistry for more than four decades and has become known as the go to dentist in Fridley and Minneapolis, MN if you are afraid of the dentist or extremely dental phobic. He and his team specialize in helping long-time absent patient to restore their smile and oral health WITHOUT SCOLDING, LECTURES, or JUDGMENT.
Dr. John Cretzmeyer received his dental degree from the University of Minnesota in 1975 and a BS in Biology from St. Johns University in 1971.
Dr. Cretzmeyer has extensive training and experience related to cosmetic (smile makeovers), restorative, and full mouth reconstruction dentistry that includes dental crowns, dental bridges, dental veneers, and dental implants.
Dr. John Cretzmeyer has been recognized for his dentistry excellence. He’s been featured as a Top Dentist in both Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines several times and inducted into Mpls. St. Paul Magazine’s Top Dentist Hall of Fame.
Awards and Recognition
- Voted Top Dentist by Mpls. St. Paul magazine, 2014-2019
- Voted Top Doctor by MN Monthly magazine, 2019
- Inducted into Top Dentist Hall of Fame by Mpls. St. Paul magazine
- Featured as “Faces of Mpls. St. Paul” in Mpls St. Paul magazine, 2014-2018
- Reader Choice Award by Fridley Sun Focus Newspaper, 2016-2019
- City Beat News Spectrum Award, 2016-2019
- Minneapolis Small Business of Excellence Award, 2016-2019
- Voted Top Dentist by Minnesota Monthly magazine, 2014-2017
- Interview featured in Total Prestige Magazine, 2018
- Voted Top Dentist by Consumer Research Council of America
- Multiple Recipient of Super Service Award by Angie’s List
- Patient’s Choice Winner by Opencare
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minneapolis District Dental Society
- Fridley Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- Donates to many outreach world cause organizations that provide medical and dental relief services
- Locally known for his 300,000+ Christmas display of lights that have been featured on all the major television networks. A tradition that lasted for over 35 years. 2018 was the final display. Cretzmeyer donated his lights to Rock Pointe Church in Stillwater.
Dr. John Cretzmeyer lives in White Bear Lake with his wife Barb (Pine Tree Apple Orchard). Married for 46 years, together they’ve run over 100 marathons, and enjoy playing tennis, biking, skiing, sailing, kayaking, weight training, and traveling.
A few fun Q & A’s about Dr. Cretzmeyer
Q. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
A. Trip to Maldives/Dubai
Q. If you could spend a day with any professional athlete, who would you choose?
A. Roger Federer
Q. What is your best recipe?
Q. What movie can you watch over and over again?.
A. Independence Day
Q. If you could compete in any Olympic sport, which would it be?
Dr. Cretzmeyer FOX 9 News Interview
Dr. Cretzmeyer WCCO Channel 4 Interview