First Visit Expectations
At Dentistry for the Entire Family, our goal is to provide you a five star dental appointment experience.
At your first visit with us, members of our dental team will spend time getting to know you, and listen to understand how we can best work with you to help you achieve your dental health goals. Whether it’s to brighten your smile, clean your teeth, or restore a broken tooth, our dentists we’ll devise a treatment plan to help you achieve your dental health goals and maintain your smile for a lifetime!
No scolding, No lectures, No Judgments
Pain Free, Gentle Dentistry
We have been providing pain free, gentle dentistry for over 40 years. Click to read reviews from our existing patients.
Patient & Appointment Amenities
Dentistry for the Entire Family offers a vast number of amenities to provide you a pain-free, timely, and a positive dental appointment experience.
- “Dentist noise” cancelling headset for use with your IPod or our tv
- Flat screen tv’s in every room. Watch movies, cartoons, or your favorite re-run during your visit
- Tempurpedic like neck and back pillows
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to help you relax
- Pain free analgesia
- Sunglasses to reduce the brightness of overhead treatment light
- Oral sedation
- Digital x-rays (no pokey cardboard)
- State of the art sterilization protocol and procedures to prevent cross contamination
- Personalized, one to one attention…no overbooked providers!
Click here to read additional available amenities.
Pre- Appointment Checklist
On the day of your appointment, please bring the following:
- Complete patient registration forms online
- Request and transfer your dental records from your previous dental office
- Government issued photo ID
- Dental insurance card
- List of your medications, allergies, and conditions
- List of any questions or concerns you wish to discuss or ask about.
First Visit Appointment Types
Dentistry for the Entire Family has available, different types of appointments based upon what you wish to accomplish on your first appointment with us.
Please feel free to contact us at (763) 586-9988 or by email: email@example.com if you’re unsure about what type of appointment will best fit your needs.