Joined Dentistry for the Entire Family in 2006
Dr. Curtis Weyrauch received his dental degree from the University of Minnesota and a BS with distinction in Physics from the School of Science and Engineering also from the University of Minnesota.
Additionally, Dr. Curtis Weyrauch completed a two-year general dental residency at the Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas and is a Diplomat of the Federal Services Board of General Dentistry.
Dr. Curtis Weyrauch has advanced training and expertise in performing root canal therapy and tooth extractions in addition to performing diagnostic exams.
- Bachelor of Physics with distinction, University of Minnesota (1976)
- Doctorate of Dentistry, University of Minnesota (1980)
- Diplomat of Federal Services Board of General Dentistry
- Two-year residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center, Texas
Dental Awards and Honors
- 2016 Best of Fridley Award in dentist category
- Outstanding Achievement Award from the International College of Dentists
- Air Force Meritorious Service Medal, one oak leaf cluster
- Air Force Commendation Medal, one oak leaf cluster
- National Defense Service Medal, one star
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Minneapolis District Dental Society
- American National Standards Institute Committee (past)
- Medical Reserve Corp for Scott county
- Community Emergency Response Team for Scott county
- University of Minnesota Band Alumni Society
- Photographer for Jefferson High School athletic teams (past)
Praise from a few of Dr. Weyrauch’s patients
“Excellent, brillant, superb service! I don’t think there is service anywhere in the world that dares to compare to “DFTEF” (Dentistry for the Entire Family). He has worked on my dental needs, for the last five years, and slowly we’re taking care of everything from crowns, root canals, tooth removal, and fillings. My mouth was a mess before I met Dr. Weyrauch. I’ve never felt any pain while he was working, other than the little prick from Novocaine. I’d definitely recommend DFTEF and Dr. Weyrauch for any dental problems you may be having”.
“I called at 1pm, and got a 2:40pm appointment. I’m from out of town with a need for a tooth extraction. Was a fantastic experience. Will definitely be going back. The drive will be worth it”!
“I had the best experience here. I was a new-patient and 23 weeks pregnant. My tooth was broken and dangling, they were the only ones willing to get me in the same day as well as getting me in earlier than my appointment they scheduled, by calling me and letting me know there was an availability earlier in the afternoon. I did not get shamed for waiting so long to go to the dentist. It was lovely to think that I was a valued patient. I will be definitely going back there after my son is born for follow up and preventive care”.
Dr. Weyrauch resides in Shakopee and enjoys camping, hiking, photography, music, and spending time with family and friends. His daughter is a varsity rower (Silver medalist in 2018 Big Ten championship) on the University of Minnesota’s women’s rowing team.
A Few fun Q & A’s about Dr. Weyrauch
Q. What is one important skill that you think everyone should have?
A. Able to start a campfire with a single match.
Q. There are now 25 hours in a day! How would you spend your extra hour?
A. Learning something new
Q. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
A. Make everybody happy and satisfied
Q. What’s the most valuable lesson you learned in school?
A. To always listen and keep an open mind
Q. What’s your favorite season and why?
A. Fall-Campfires, cooler temperatures, and the bugs are gone!
Ready to schedule?
Call (763) 586-9988 to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online with Dr. Weyrauch today.